News & Updates

܀ Skin changes can be found at the bottom of the forum, to revert to the older skins, or the default skin.

܀ Check out the request board for potential partners and stories.

܀ Group Game Recruiting is on going

܀ We incorporate Discord, for faster connection to the players. Plotting and sharing can be done on our discord.

܀ Moderators wanted. Want to join as staff? PM the Owner.

܀ New Members please make an introduction, and writers information page. Don't be shy about PMing or Dming another player.

welcome center Introductions Out of Character Member's Information Requests & Interest Character's Information Arcade Games Store Small Groups
welcome center Introductions Join our Discord Chat POST AN INTRODUCTION Out of Character Member's Information Requests & Interest Character's Information SITE & RPG TIPS Store Small Groups Calender Search Forum 1x1 requests UPDATES VEGAS SIN RPG
download the discord app

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Fantasy Adventure, Dragons, wizards, elves, dwarves, etc.
motifbella
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 03:42 AM

motifbella

Message ME motifbella
age: Over 25 roleplay preference: INSTANT MESSANGER Roleplay Level: ADVANCED Activity: Daily Seeking: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to click and read my post.

I'm still new here but I'm hoping to find a few people to roleplay with. I'm use to doing one on one but if a group happens, that's cool too. I do ask that we use a platform with instant messaging (here if that works for you) or email based.

I'm looking to do something fantasy based in a medieval world. We can make that world but I ask that it have no confines of races or species. I'm keen to play a character who comes from nothing and is set an impossible task that she or she will accomplish with the help of a friend/lover.

A few Adventure ideas:

The dragons have been wiped off the earth, it's our quest to see them returned.

Two "kings" are at war, its our job to kill the other.

Perhaps one of us is of Royalty and the other is not but some forces pull them together and their stuck on an adventure to slay a beast or some other task.

There are so many plots I could write out, but I like having help. If you like one of these, great! If not and you have another idea, let's talk about it! send me a message.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I hope to hear from you!
PMAIM
^
CyberPirate
 Posted: May 23 2018, 05:20 PM

CyberPirate

Message ME CyberPirate
age: roleplay preference: Roleplay Level: Activity: Seeking:

Hey, I think this plot could be fun and I have a few plot ideas and characters that could work. PM me if you're still interested in doing this RP.

Thanks!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL